- You will support aftermarket products and perform time entry transactions through Eaton proprietary software systems.
- You will visually check components and assemblies for electrical and mechanical defects.
- You will read and understand blueprint and schematics for assembly and troubleshooting.
- You will complete sub-assembly and wiring of any product as assigned.
- You will maintain quality records, calibration records, charts, and area performance to forecast as directed.
- You will develop vendor relationships to assist with material specifications, quality control, purchasing, and delivery.
- You will receive direction and assignments from the assigned leader, and report any problems to the leader.
High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
No relocation is provided. Only candidates that reside within 50 miles will be considered
Associates degree from a technology program from an accredited institution or equivalent military experience
3+ years experience in mechanical and electrical reconditioning of power breakers
3+ years experience and knowledge of electrical testing equipment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time