Sales Operations Manager - EMEA
LOCATION: ANYWHERE IN SOUTH-EAST ENGLAND
Taking on this brand new exciting opportunity within our EMEA electrical organization, you will partner closely with Regions VPs and Country sales leaders to support the modernization of sales processes, tools and technologies used by our sales teams across EMEA. You will report into the Commercial & Technologies Director; initially you will have no direct management responsibilities, however with the objective to build a team. You will lead the Sales Operations standardization in order to build and develop internal capabilities. We are looking for a professional who would benefit from sales processes improvement experience acquired within industrial companies, and who would be used to work in international and cross-functional environments. You will be expected to travel for around 30% to 40% of your time.
- Standardize and align planning, forecasting and budgeting processes across the region
- Work with country sales leadership to develop a standard sales quota process
- Work with HR and compensation to develop and manage a standard sales compensation plan
- Oversee planning and management for roles, responsibilities, coverage and rules of engagement within sales organizations
- Provide support to sales leadership about sales organization structure
- Drive adoption and continued CRM development and drive data quality process adoption
- Manage other technologies that drive sales efficiency (ie: configure/price/quote applications)
- Drive and support a continuous culture to ensure even greater sales efficiency
- Collaborate with Sale Enablement and marketing operations on the development, management and measurement of shared sales and marketing processes (ie: lead management)
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to develop goals and objectives
- Act as a liaison to finance, marketing and product management
- Solid sales processes implementation and improvement experience acquired within industrial companies, and in international and cross-functional environments
- Sound understanding of CRM systems and modern technologies used to drive sales efficiency
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time