- Provide consulting & coaching to business managers
- Collaborate with Plant manager and HR team in projects and activities
- Implement Human Resource activities, programs and policies in accordance with company objective and compliance with local laws& regulations and customers’ requirements
- Diagnose and improve the resource capability to meet business goals, sound experience in OD management is preferred.
- Partner with the business leaders and improve performance of the functions (eg, hiring at right time , right people, employee communication & engagement, turnover reduction)
- Ad hoc projects assigned by manager.
•Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Management or related field
•Certified Human Resources Professional designation preferred
•Minimum 8-10 years generalist experience in Human Resources
•Minimum 3 years MNC Supervisory experience
•Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
•Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
•Demonstrated supervisory and problem solving ability
•Knowledge of computers and software applications
•Facilitation skills preferred
•Proficient Chinese and English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No