Associate Cost Accountant
1.Timely daily cost calculation of new materials in SAP system and public network and release them in the system.
2. Settle accounts once a week, prepare operating inventory report, analyze POV,PPV,COGI differences, and assist operation to solve them
3. Check out before the end of each month to collect each department cost forecast for rolling forecasts, next month, after the completion of check-out to 4.analyzing the actual spending and prediction, assist department cost prediction and control
5.At the beginning of the year, I formulated the inventory cycle schedule for that year, and took inventory cycle inventory every month.
6.Carry out account analysis of inventory at the beginning of each month, track and confirm long-term materials, work orders and projects with all business departments
7.Assist in monthly cost settlement, abnormal work order processing, project 8. gross profit report preparation, Backlog gross profit analysis etc
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance
2. Proficient in EXCEL, PPT and SAP system
3. Working experience: 3 years or above relevant working experience
4. Good communication, analysis and independent thinking skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No