HRS Contact Center Analyst
1. Answer calls, research issues and respond to employees within service level agreements
2. Escalate cases as appropriate and ensure closure
3. Respond to other avenues of cases (click to chat, cases, etc.)
4. Ensure HRDA transactions are processed in a timely manner
5. Manage personnel files and ensure accurately maintained
6. Process cases that have been assigned
7. Ad hoc report generation
8. Administration of new HR processes
9. General Communication support
10. Other duties as assigned.
11. Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton Philosophy & Values.
Qualifications• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or related areas.
• 1+ years of experience in HR
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to organize and prioritize projects
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Process Management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Eaton’s high ethical standards, personally demonstrates the Eaton Values & Philosophies, effectively interacts with others, establishing open and trusting relationships.
• English (desired)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time