Sweden Country Sales Controller
Country Sales Controller (Sweden, Kista)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Country Sales Controller you will manage the financial and accounting operation and activities of the Country Sales Organisation in Sweden in accordance with prescribed Corporate, Divisional, and country policies and procedures. You also will provide leadership and direction for all of the financial, reporting, and general accounting functions of the respective unit. Direct all financial reporting, budgeting, planning, and forecasting required by the Corporation, Division and business. Ensure adherence with generally accepted accounting principles. Work closely with shared corporate centres including Budapest and Pune.
Annual sales of $48M.…
Are you ?
Your key deliverables :
· Responsible for directing the finance and accounting functions of Sweden Sales
· Manages all financial reporting, planning, analysis, internal controls, and balance sheet review processes
· Working closely and cooperatively with Eaton Shared Service Centres, specifically those based in Budapest and Pune, India
· Provides financial leadership and support through a functional reporting organization, including the business unit leadership team, local management, and functional finance organization.
· Responsible for oversight and finalization of any integration processes if applicable
· Responsible for maintaining robust internal control processes, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements as designed by Eaton.
· Analyzes significant variances in our working capital and operating results to ensure the accuracy of our financial reporting and initiates corrective action as required.
· Direct improvements in processes when applicable through the implementation of new technology and or improved procedures.
· Analyze operating requirements for the business in view of projected market, business and economic trends. Regularly review and assist in the establishment of project and priorities for the business long-term growth
· Oversight and responsibility for the timely completion of the statutory accounts and income tax returns for all Swedish legal entities and liaising with the auditors and external advisors as well as the Eaton indirect and direct tax C of E
· Fosters an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
· Project manager and lead for change
· Strong financial expertise, including US GAAP
· Candidate must posses a Bachelors Degree in Finance / Accounting
· Prior supervisory and development of people experience
· Relevant years of experience
· Knowledge in accounting systems
· Fluent in English
· Strong and effective interpersonal skills; Able to communicate complex topics in an effective and concise manner
· Travel between the various Eaton Electrical locations within Sweden
· Expertise in Project Management
· Customer Oriented Mentality
· Good ERP skills (preferably Oracle or SAP)
· Good written and spoken English
· Good data analysis skills with attention to detail
· Used to working in a matrix organisation with both direct and functional lines of reporting
· Drive and enthusiasm to grow the business and to improve processes
· Engaging, motivating and developing team members in order to build capability within the team
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time