Field Application Engineer现场应用工程师
Responsibility for pre-sales technical support & expertise in implementation of customer applications associated with
UPS system ,power distribution system, cooling, perhaps also including the other PQ manufactured products etc..
· Efforts include preparation, participation and/or presentation of seminars to customers and consultants,
· Providing the solution and the bidding document etc..
· Examines customer requirements in terms of equipment and documentation
· Provides technical review of orders.
· Recommends most cost effective configuration to meet technical requirements.
· Support sales staff in assessing potential applications of company products to meet customer needs and preparing
detailed product specifications.
· Effectively interface with customers, sales staff, consultants, and contractors to support requirements
· Know about and trace the technology developments of main competit ors.
· Support and complete all technology training activities for sales team, distributors and customer as the speaker.
A. Equivalent Education Level Required
Requires graduated in Electrical Engineering or Electrical system automation of University at least.
B. Experience required
Minimum eight years project, or engineering experience, engaging in designing or supporting UPS， power distribution
system and cooling.
C. Knowledge required
· Requires practical experience in designing or supporting UPS ,power distribution system and cooling based on site.
· The application knowledge of power distribution system in data center.
· Electrical installation methods, practices, and the National Electrical Code
· Factory and field troubleshooting methods and equipment
· Power switchgear and distribution manufacture techniques
· Better if also f amiliar with both power supply products and cooling and their applications.
· Must be able to make technical proposal presentations to customers and consulting engineers.
· Must have good verbal and written communication skills in Man darin and will be prior in English.
· Technical interpretation, communication skills.
· Experienced CAD skill.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time