1. Maintain, improve, integrate, and support the systems infrastructure throughout the plant to improve performance and provide real time information to management to support business decisions. Liaison between suppliers and users to maximize systems performance including system accuracy, performance and uptime. Evaluate upgrades of technology to insure that the benefits are consistent with the costs.
A. Computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Visual Basic, SQL, Oracle Database)
B. Knowledge of PLC’s
C. Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
D. Software programming
1. Analyze problems and supervise corrections related to machine capability and production rates (OEE). Maintain and
improve current manufacturing processes to produce parts to specification.
2. Keep plant systems (hardware and software) operational to optimize production.
3. Inform management of evolving trends in systems technologies that will enhance plant performance.
4. Provide training and support to end-users to support productivity.
5. Work with supplier to troubleshoot problems or enhance systems capabilities.
6. Reduce costs of systems maintenance through price negotiations, reducing dependence on suppliers, or developing
expertise in house.
7. Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention,
investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own
8. Promotes the company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics and values as well as quality
9. Motivate employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available
rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time