B. Lead the supply step of the SIOP process for the plant (RCCP) as measured by SIOP schedule attainment. Reviews / audits SIOP Forecast for demand inconsistencies.
C. Site lead for Demand Control weekly reviews.
D. Address not promised at expected lead time. Resolves Demand Filter conflicts within 24 hours of order entry based on production capacity and availability of purchased and manufactured components.
E. Provides level loaded plan based on manufacturing line rate agreed to in SIOP.
F. Ensure that the master schedule reflects all known and anticipated constraints (capacity availability and material availability).
G. Define the horizon at which a planner will transition the rough cut capacity plan to finite capacity planning on key constraint work centers (RCCP)
H. ERP monitor champion in order to accomplish plant goals. OTD, Past Due, Inventory, Item Master, etc.
I. Monitor sales order ship dates vs. perform date to highlight gaps to customer’s expectations.
J. Perform audit to item master, lead time segmentation and key parameters related to the plant blueprint.
K. Support to New Products Introduction (NPI)
L. Publish some of the following metrics Sales, OTD, Past Due, Work Order Attainment, etc.
M. Works closely with the demand planning team to continuously improve forecast accuracy Support and/or participate on Continuous Improvement Activities such as: Kaizen, Ideas Programs, cost out and/or demonstrate improvements in goals year over year in our processes or practices aligned to achieve or business goals and/objectives.
• Undergraduate degree required. Industrial Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an applicable supply chain role
• Experience in a complex, industrial manufacturing environment
• APICS CPIM certification qualification or commitment to complete equivalent.
• Highly advanced analytical and cognitive skills.
• Experience in MRP, MPS, Min-Max tools.
• Experience in ERP systems
• Ability to clearly communicate in English
• Expert in MS Office /Excel
• Thinks and Acts Strategically
• Gets Results
• Builds Organizational Capability
• Demonstrates a Leadership Style
• Strong ethics and professional presence required
• Negotiation skills and experience with suppliers.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Sense of urgency
• Proactive and organized
• Teamwork player
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time