B. Introduce and manage Material Replenishment procedures to ensure processes are in place and that supply meets demand while optimizing inventory levels. This includes the management of suppliers Planners.
C. Establish processes to deliver the systems required to facilitate MRP, Production Scheduling Control, Inventory Management, and logistics processes.
D. Ensure purchase of all raw materials it’s in accordance to Min Max levels that support plant production schedule.
E. Be directly responsible for initiative deployment and successful execution of the following across the
F. Business: Inventory reduction, Supplier on-time delivery, Supplier management, scheduling, and inventory control.
G. Support Account payable process (AP12/AP13)
H. Establish strong working relationships with Production Scheduling and Customer Service teams to ensure that there is a good understanding of customer requirements and changing demand conditions.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more (or combination of) the following functional areas: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management, or Logistics.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Materials Mgt: Material Planning, Master Scheduling, Materials Analysis, etc.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working with an large scale MRP system; Oracle, SAP, MFG Pro, etc.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a supervisory role
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
• APICS CPIM certification
• Minimum of 3 year of Manufacturing/plant experience
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with consumption based replenishment; Min-max, Kanban, etc.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with MRP master data management
• Understanding of the SIOP process steps: Forecast, Demand, Supply, Consensus, Executive
• Practical understanding of SIOP driven Materials Management including forecasting, scheduling, capacity analysis and inventory management.
• Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong project management experience
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and document complex business processes and systems.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to train and mentor new employees in Materials Planning tools and processes
• Ability to independently manage Materials and Operations projects
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time