To contribute to the profit of the division using the methods, more effective systems and procedures in the Purchasing department.
• Identify cost out opportunities.
• Reviews invoices on hold and place corrective actions to avoid recurrence.
• Maintain and correct the purchasing info record, item master and lead times in SAP.
• Place purchase orders on a daily basis as per SAP suggestion.
• Maintain communication and updates with internal customers, related to material arrival.
• Maintain raw material inventory levels in accordance to the objectives set every month.
• Burn down any past due PO from suppliers and provide accurate dates in SAP.
• Execute SAP action messages and update SAP as per suppliers delivery dates to prevent any shortages to production.
• Have direct communication with suppliers regarding material usage and forecast.
• Give disposition to rejected material and create corrective action plans.
• Reduce any PPV and provide detail explanation if generated.
• Identify any E&O risk’s and work on the plan to deplete the inventory.
• Bachelor Degree.
• 2 years of experience in similar position.
• Solid SAP knowledge is a requirement for this position.
• Negotiation skills and experience on cost out projects per commodity.
• Anticipate any shortages thru MRP analysis, supplier capability, alternant parts, supplier recovery plans.
• 90% minimum of English domain (spoken and written).
• 80% minimum of Windows knowledge (Excel is a must).
• Capable to take decisions on their raw materials in order to avoid shortages.
• Set own priorities based on daily activities.
• Customer service oriented.
• Sense of urgency and collaboration.
• Abilities to negotiate.
• Support the implementation and monitoring of the company’s policies.
• Team work oriented.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time