Material Handler- 3rd Shift
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking a Material Handler - 3rd Shift to join our team. This position is based at our North Street facility in Waukesha, WI.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will prepare, collect, and distribute to operators all materials required to wind coils. Perform a variety of direct and indirect tasks to optimize product flow and maximize the productivity of the coil winders.
- You will collect and distribute wire, insulating paper, leads, and other necessary materials needed to wind coil orders.
- You will verify that issued materials are the proper size/part number and checks for damage and proper quantity.
- You will return all unused materials to their designated locations insuring that materials are properly marked so that inventory accuracy is maintained.
- You will operate paper sheet machine to cut insulating paper to specified length sheets.
- You will set up and operates the paper slitting machine which cuts rolls of paper for coil winding operation.
- You will operate several machines for sizing, cutting and drilling materials used in the winding process. Assembles kits for coil orders and fills bins of stock coil materials.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50mi) be considered
- Manufacturing Experience
- Experience driving fork lift trucks
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No