Lead Technical Analyst – Global Financial Systems and Services
Eaton’s Global Financial Services and Systems is seeking a Lead Technical Analyst – Global Financial Systems and Services. The Lead Technical Analyst will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
This position is a Lead
Technical Analyst role on the Organizational Change Management / Customer
Experience team and is part of the Global Financial Services and Systems (GFSS)
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will own, evaluate and recommend changes to the Eaton Finance website on JOE and to the Global Financial Services and Systems (GFSS) Customer facing website – control setup, look, usability, content and process for keeping information up to date.
- You will own, administer and maintain the GFSS share point sites, setting up the sites, ensuring content is up to date and usable by implementing and enforcing a periodic update processes.
- You will regulate the impact of requested changes to the Finance website and share point sites, conceptualize and implement a more harmonized and efficient user experience. Implement and manage security controls that meet Eaton’s data security standards.
- You will design, develop and implement stakeholder and employee engagement communications. Owns the GFSS communication plan working with the corporate communications team. Assesses communication effectiveness and identifies opportunities for improving customer service processes to improve the end users experience.
- You will define the best communication methods for GFSS customers and employees by benchmarking communication best practices. Sends out welcome to Eaton Finance communication to all new Finance employees globally with tips and trick to get them started on their career in Eaton Finance.
- You will coordinate the GFSS customer survey process including issuing the survey, gathering the results, examining the results and making recommendations to the process team based on the results.
- You will assist the GFSS Organizational Change Manager
with change management strategies and communications.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, Information Technology or Human Resource is required.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in a business environment.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH Eaton Center facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience with Share Point online, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Prior project management experience
- Prior experience working with a global team
- Extensive Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred.
- Proficient in web technologies, HTML programming language and SharePoint administration
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across process teams and a global organization, with the ability to adjust communication style to regional norms
- Knowledge and experience in change management.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Good understanding of human behavior and reactions.
- Proven ability to learn technical system maintenance activities.
- Proven problem solving and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time