Sales Financial Controller Iberia
- Business Partner of the Country sales leader for Iberia
- Execution of the strategic plan, annual profit plan, monthly forecast,weekly forecasts, daily reports.
- Establish accounting and budgeting controls and meaningful P&L and balance sheet analysis.
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial statements.
- Provide management at all levels with information, interpretation, counsel and recommendations relating to financial results, plans, budgets, forecasts and operational decision making.
- Produce annual statutory accounts and tax packs for submission to Head Office and subject to external audit within agreed and statutory deadlines.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance
- Overall responsibility for the smooth running of all aspects of the finance function
- A Degree in Management, Economics or Accounting
- A Minimum 5 years’ experience in identical position in multinational environments
- Strong experience in Finance.
- The ability to act as a business partner
- Demonstrated solid leadership skills
- The ability to work in a team and people managing skills
- Fluency in Spanish and English (Portuguese will be a plus)
- Networking skills, communication/relational, to liaise with the various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commitment to all the company objectives: Sales, Profit, Cash Flows, Customer satisfaction, observing the established policies and procedures, and focusing on continuous improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or SAP
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time