Machinery OEM Senior Sales Representative-Santak高级行业销售代表-山特
- Responsible for driving the STK MOEM strategy implementation and achieve the assigned sales goal consistent in the targeted territory or segments.
- Manage the sales for the assigned customer and distributor base. Manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance with distributors, customers, end users, and specifiers.
- Work with product marketing and regional sales team to prioritize the opportunities to better positioning Santak products. It will be an expectation to optimize sales volume and product mix while increasing sales in the marketplace
- Plan and coordinate the marketing activities in the territory and segments with the related function support teams to build STK brand and customer awareness in the targeted customers.
- Provide sales tracking and consolidate MOEM or segments intelligence with the help from product marketing and regional sales teams.
- Lead the large jobs and bidding when collaborated bidding activities are required from support teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic, Computer, Engineering, Marketing, or related field.
- 7 to 10 year related working experience to deal with segments customers.
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written, verbal and presentation) and negotiation skills required, in addition to the ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and the capacity to deal with multiple cultures and their respective requirements.
- Must be effective working in a matrix organization and coping with numerous tasks and priorities.
- Mandarin and English language skills desirable
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time