Production Technician I - 2nd Shift
- You will follow blue print reading and wiring schematics to assemble the products.
- You will be using hand and power tools to assemble the products.
- You will be inspecting and testing the finished goods to maintain quality
- You will be working with a dynamic team that prides itself on positive energy
- You will have the opportunity to improve site conditions, productivity and performance
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work within the United States without company Sponsorship.
- Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting preferred.
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No