Senior Service Sales Engineer
Eaton’s Electrical North American Sales division is currently seeking a Senior Service Sales Engineer to join our team. This position is based out of our Denver, CO facility.
The Senior Service Sales Engineer is responsible for achieving electrical distribution and engineering services solutions sales results in geographic market region consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals with a demonstrated company reputation as a top performer in the function.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements.
- You will prepare sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness.
- You will build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects.
- You will prepare sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
- You will administer all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- You will sell assigned product platforms to targeted customers in designated geography or industry with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and profit margin. Platforms include Contracts & Support services, Engineering & Consulting, and Turnkey & Modernization services.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum 3 years of electrical industry experience
- Must possess and maintain a valid & unrestricted drivers licensee
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical, industrial, or mechanical engineering strongly preferred
- Electrical industry service sales experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances
- Significant electrical product/service knowledge
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation/training and communication skills
- Significant experience utilizing solution selling techniques
- Strong leadership competencies
- Ability to work well within a team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time