Eaton's Cooper Bussmann Division has an opening for :
Location: Hungary - Győr
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Maintenance Supervisor, you will improve operator efficiency and productivity by optimizing work stations and processes. Improve machine Overall Equipment Efficiency.
You will work within our world class Engineering Team in our Győr Cooper Bussmann Site and will engage with the Site Operations Manager.
Your key deliverables :
- Drive improvement of overall equipment efficiency.
- Plan and coordinate the preventive maintenance activities addressing all opportunities and improving the system in accordance with IATF requirements.
- Ensure minimum to no delays in manufacturing caused by machine breakdowns
- Plan and control maintenance budget
- Spare parts availability and handling
- Responsible for cost productivity in the maintenance area
- Responsible for maintaining good condition for facilities
- He is responsible for the compliance and enforcing the ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001 standards' observance in his own authority. To support and make recommendations for the development of the management systems according to his professional expertise. To allocate time with the assigned team for the development and operation of the system.
- According to the assignment, he is responsible for the supervision and development of MESH Element(s), as well as to keep documentation up-to-date, completing the required inspections and keeping the mandatory trainings in time.
- The maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the optimization of energy (electricity, gas) and water usage considering size of the production, headcount and technology. He is also responsible for maintenance of machines and tools.
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 4-5 years’ experience in maintenance
- Project management skills are required
- It would be advantageous to be familiar with Acad and Solidworks
- SAP experience would be distinctly advantageous
- Ability to create, read & interpret Engineering drawings required
- Detail conscious critical
- Stamping and precision stamping equipment and tooling
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No