Office Coordination Lead
Lead office and facility management, in support to the BSC Site Leader, as well as provide administrative support for the EMEA Eaton Business Center (BSC), requiring discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people.
Lead the BSC office management staff, provide administrative management advice.
As a member of the Administrative Center of Excellence, actively promote collaboration, support the standardization of processes, optimize services, share best practices and drive for continuous improvement within ACOE in line with Eaton’s EBS principles and One Eaton Vision.
· Contribute to tactical planning and decision-making for BSC office, in support to the BSC Site Leader.
· Coordinate BSC expansion phases, in the planning, implementation and sustaining phases, in support to the BSC Site Leader.
· Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of Receptionists and Facility staff (subcontracted) as well as an Intern to ensure efficient and good quality service to BSC management, employees and visitors, according to processes, established guidelines and budgets.
· Manage and supervise the local events and visits.
· Lead the following office management tasks: reception closing & opening, mailbox management, incoming and outgoing mail, facility management ticketing system, parking, new joiners orientation, ordering business cards, stationary, office and kitchen supplies, meeting rooms management, visitors’ experience, transfer options and car fleet management.
· Facilitate smooth communications within BSC, clear procedures and guidelines related to 5S and EHS.
· Perform other administrative tasks using independent judgment and discretion. Plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that these activities are completed accurately and on time. These activities may include preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and communication releases; arranging and attending meetings and events;
· Act as a backup for other ACOE team members when required.
· Business Administration diploma, or equivalent
· 5 to 7 years’ experience in a Multi-national Office management/Executive Assistant role
· Excellent secretarial & administrative skills
· Proven people managerial experience
· Fluent English and Hungarian. Any other European language is a plus
· Excellent command of Microsoft applications: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Good organizational skills; extremely detail-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on projects until completion
· Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
· Exposure to the manufacturing and power management industry is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal skills & effective communicator - both in terms of written and verbal communication
· Reliable and trustworthy, with ethical approach
· High degree of confidentiality, reliability, discretion, quality and professionalism
· Flexible and proactive in approach in order to perform a variety of important, sometimes urgent, confidential, and complex tasks with constantly changing priorities
· Multi-tasker who is resourceful and can prioritize work with a strong initiative. Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No