Senior Product / User Experience Designer
- Be part of design strategy decisions, pushing the boundaries of what is possible
- Develop a close connection with customers to deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Translate complex concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive and powerful user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and optimize customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Conduct detailed UI/UX design reviews, document issues, and coordinate issue resolution.
- Work closely with other UX designers, developers and visual designers to guide the product from inception through delivery.
- A Bachelor degree in Design or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- A Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer, User Interface Designer, User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, or Information Architect
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impacts on the feasibility of design solutions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Ireland without company sponsorship
- Master in Design, Computer Science or Human-Computer Interaction or related field from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience creating designs for a wide variety of interfaces, from large dashboard displays to mobile devices
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience and knowledge of MVC frameworks, web component libraries, HTML, CSS3, JS
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of visual design, web design and wireframing tools, user research methods, digital prototyping tools
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Agile development processes
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No