Senior Front End Developer
- Lead strong UI, adaptive/responsive design and current web standards.
- Hands-on experience with Web and Mobile Applications
- Implement information architecture, user interface development, and interaction design principles.
- Work on user research, prototyping and usability testing
- Understands and strives for “pixel-perfect” execution
- Use web technologies knowledge and their impacts on the feasibility of design solutions
- Familiarity with web technologies and their impacts on the feasibility of design solutions
- Support product teams, design adopters and contractors with user interface development.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field and experience with the following:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with test-driven development and writing Unit Tests
- Minimum 3 years’ knowledge of REST APIs
- Minimum 3 years’ with a source/version control system (e.g. Git)
- Examples of past work including functional code samples and finished User Interfaces
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working on a distributed team
- Experience developing on Windows, Mac, & Linux
- Must be legally authorized to work in Ireland without company sponsorship
- Masters in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Material Design System (Material.io)
- Some experience developing mobile-first or mobile-native apps
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, diverse and collaborative team
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Excellent working environment-brand new ,spacious offices and excellent amenities including free onsite parking
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No