Main responsibilities of this position :
• provides administrative support for Country Manager and Leadership Team,
• office management – reception management, documents flow,
correspondence management, office cost management, suppliers
management, cooperation with building owner, office facilities management, on
site meetings arrangements etc.
• travel arrangements, appointments scheduling, meetings and trainings
• coordinates and prepares reports, presentation materials, minutes of meeting,
expenses claims, etc.
• support for internal and external communication,
• support for car fleet management.
Qualifications- bachelor/master degree,
- experience on similar position,
- knowledge of systems (SAP), MS Office, Word, Excel,
- high level of interpersonal communication and problem solving skills,
- highly motivated, self-starter able to work in changing environment, with high
level of time-management skills,
- driving license type B,
- fluency in Polish and English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time