Product / User Experience Designer
- Be part of design strategy decisions, pushing the boundaries of what is possible
- Develop a close connection with customers to deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Translate complex concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive and powerful user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders and optimize customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities
- Conduct detailed UI/UX design reviews, document issues, and coordinate issue resolution.
- Work closely with other UX designers, developers and visual designers to guide the product from inception through delivery.
- Support multiple product teams, design adopters and contractors.
- A Bachelor degree in Design or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- 1 year experience as a Graphic Designer, User Interface Designer, User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, or Information Architect
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with web and mobile technologies and their impacts on the feasibility of design solutions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Ireland without company sponsorship
- Master in Design or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- A portfolio demonstrating compelling information architecture, graphic design, user experience, and progression from research through production
- Demonstrated ability in creating highest quality, visually compelling user experiences
- The ability to grasp complex and sometimes diverse customer needs and distil them into clean, understandable solutions.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: CTO Corporate Technology Office
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No