Senior Sales Engineer-TCPD
Responsible for managing the TCP business at Chang’an, Geely, Chery and etc., and promoting VG business growth in the region through direct and active contact with above customers and coordination with the local and global Eaton organizations. Maintain and develop business of approx. $15M (MY sales) for TCP.
· Good understanding of China market/business trends and intelligence, especially related to chassis and driveline components.
· Work experience with high potential customers noted above, and understand basic commercial procedures of these customers.
· Ability to work autonomously and results oriented;
· Strong organizational skills and experience.
· Fluent English communication skills with cross-regional teams in NAFTA, EMEA, APAC countries
· Demonstrated ability to plan, lead and execute technical development projects with cross functional teams
· Experience with managing customer relationship
· BS in Engineering (or similar technical degree)
· 5+ years of experience in automotive industry, prefer chassis and driveline industry
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time