- Supervise supply chain functions, such as supplier development, purchase, material planning, transportation, warehousing and so on.
- Monitor stock level, delivery times, transport costs to satisfy plant operation needs.
- Improve standard operation process of the supply chain to keep it effective.
- Maintain and control the inventory of raw material to support the production plan and the customer requirements.
- Regularly interface with the Sales function to forecast, schedule, and control the flow of materials
- Administer the Purchasing function/process to follow purchasing practices and procedures.
- Maintain necessary database to develop a Master Production Schedule to support customer requirements and efficient manufacturing processes.
- Schedule future raw material and tooling requirements using MFG system.
- Coordinate internal process and external supplier to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Shipping and Receiving function, including the Import and Export function.
- Research vendors and purchasing strategies that continually provide the best overall quality at the lowest price.
- Develop cost reduction programs that reduce internal costs and vendor costs.
- Maintain direct vendor relations with the key vendors.
- Assure that quality , environmental system and procedures that meet the requirements of the standards (QS9000, VDA6.1, ISO14001) are maintained and effectively used.
- Cultivate and train subordinates in order to develop overall supply chain team capability.
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering, logistics engineering or supply chain management.
2.More than 3 years of supply chain management experience in manufacturing company, supply chain management experience in multi-national company is preferable.
3. Familiar with supplier relation management and supplier development.
4. Proficient in cost-down and 3PL.
5. Be good at ERP or MRP
6. Good oral and writing English ability.
7. Have strong leadership skills and be able to manage in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No