- Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 years HR working experience, recruiting, training and employee relationship and C&B related experience will be preferred.
- Being passionate with HR work and working initiative, teamwork-oriented with highly responsibility.
- Strong inter-personnel skill, communication and organizational skill, able to work independently.
- Strong knowhow of HR management, including deep understanding of local HR regulations.
- Good problem solving and can execute HR strategic into effective daily HR work.
- Good computer skills, familiar with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time