CN Project Leader.SCM-SB08
- Required Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business (preferentially)
- Minimum of five years of experience, in functions related to manufacturing and/or support areas. Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain area (preferentially).
- Advanced / Fluent English language.
- MS Office package knowledge.
Possesses program management skills.
- Excellent communicate, customer service, and interpersonal skills necessary to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, operations and Supply Chain Management personnel.
- Knowledge of administrative, governmental and organizational dynamics required to operate an efficient global network is important.
- Demonstrates ability to lead cross-functional teams in the development, implementation, and achievement of results through cross-functional business initiatives and commodity strategies.
Collaborative skills are necessary to achieve and meet SCM and customer requirements and to gain the support needed to move projects and initiatives forward.
- Analytical problem solving abilities are necessary to understand operational inefficiencies and separate/resolve legitimate supplier performance issues.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time