Summer Intern, Finance
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
• Access storage areas where bankers boxes have been stored at the Mississauga location.
• Examine contents of boxes to determine the nature of the records.
• Review Eaton Record Retention policy to determine if we can destroy the files.
• Arrange for destruction of obsolete files.
• Re-box files that we are required to keep.
• Label the boxes using approved nomenclature.
• Access Iron Mountain web site to record the boxes we will be sending offsite.
• Assist with arrangements to ship the boxes.
• Complete other cleanup and organization duties as required.
• High School diploma.
• Presently enrolled in post graduate education program.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
• No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 80 km of Mississauga to be considered.
• Basic Computer skills.
• Ability to perform light physical work including lifting and carrying bankers boxes filled with paper files.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No