Sales Manager-Electrical Power Management Systems
- Effectively leverage and engage Eaton’s enterprise wide resources to coordinate and grow sales of Eaton EPMS solutions by driving specifications and solutions to Eaton’s benefit at specifying and procurement levels within targeted segments and customers.
- Act as the single point of contact (POC) for all commercial issues related to EPMS product line within the region. Lead the development of proposals by working closely with the internal negotiation application specialist teams, extended sales teams and customers. Provide pricing & value proposition recommendations based on market pricing, competitive intensity and other factors in the local region. Also, lead the LOA process for opportunities.
- Coordinate with local sales teams (North American Sales (NAS), Service Sales, Segment Managers) to maximize effort in sales zone/district. Develop and execute a territory sales strategy in line with the product line strategy to support the short and long term growth goals of the product line. Ensure a strong opportunity pipeline to support growth in the region
- Facilitate the integration of Eaton specifications, products and services into targeted data center, commercial (institutions), government, commercial (buildings) and industrial end users, consultants, EPCs, or systems integrators guided by the Strategic Roadmap set by EPMS product line.
- Conduct training seminars with end customers in targeted segments, distributors and internal sales teams to ensure clear communication of features and benefits.
- Provide VOC feedback to the product line regarding product development, sales tools, marketing collateral and campaigns.
- Work with targeted customers/accounts to develop a deeper relationship with the customer at all levels using standard Eaton account management strategies.
- Support NAS/Service sales teams with monthly orders forecast for EPMS product line.
- Convert customer needs and/or requirements into engineering specifications.
- Associate’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 4 years of power systems automation or electrical services experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Bellevue, WA or Wilsonville, OR facility will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineer or MBA from an accredited institution
- Prior experience working with Automation, Controls, & Communications
- Professional Engineer certification
- Application experience with Electrical Power Management Systems (EPMS/PMCS)/BAS in Data center, Commercial (Institutions, Buildings), Government, Industrial environments.
- Knowledge of energy monitoring and energy management software and services, BAS (Building Automation Systems), metering, power quality, and distribution products
- Active listening skills to clearly understand customer issues
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal technical communication/presentations skills
- Ability to sell value to the customers
- Possess sound technical problem solving skills
- Develop customer relationships
- Ability to quickly learn technology attributes & trends in the market
- Ability to be a team player and capable of working in a highly matrixed organization
- Willing to travel to support customer engagement
- Submit to periodic customer required background and drug screenings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG EESSD Electrical Engrg Svcs Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time