- You will assemble a variety of cylinder components in preparation for final assembly.
- You will assemble bearings required for kitting. Assist in other areas as needed.
- You will complete final assembly of small to large bore cylinders.
- You will work from simple chart drawings, routings and work instructions.
- You will gather, clean and assemble components as necessary and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma or a GED from an accredited institution required
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of the Jackson, MI facility; no relocation benefit is provided for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and standard operating procedures.
- Must be proficient in machine shop math.
- Must be able to operate power hand tools.
- Must be proficient in the use of micrometers, verniers, and a variety of other measuring instruments.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No