Digital Marketing Analyst
- You will develop digital demand creation programs using insights gathered from multiple data sources to identify high value opportunities and audience segments to target
- You will build systems and processes to initiate, collect, combine, analyze and translate information related to campaign effectiveness, customer journey and segmentation, website tagging and analytics, predictive modeling, lifetime customer value and marketing mix
- You will track, analyze, and hold team accountable for digital marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), such as traffic by source, site conversion rates, digital marketing attributed revenue and margin, and engagement analytics
- You will use multiple data sources to develop, enhance and disseminate digital marketing dashboards and conduct ad hoc deep dives as required to optimize digital marketing operations
- You will conduct experiments to prove ROI of digital marketing efforts
- You will evaluate website performance, analyze site content, measure effectiveness of merchandising, and ensure the website is delivering optimal value to the organization
- You will analyze visitor level data to understand user behavior across marketing channels (for example, Paid Search, SEO, Social, and Display Advertising) and provide insights to increase revenue and customer engagement
- You will provide training for internal employees on use of analytics tools and best practices if required
- You will Identify key needs or gaps and provide suggestions to close gaps
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing, Digital Analytics, Business Analysis or Business Intelligence required.
- Must reside within 50 miles of Southfield of Galesburg, MI to be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Masters’ degree in business administration
- Experience defining goals and KPIs
- Web analytics experience (ideally using Google Analytics) 2+ years preferred
- Experience in creating data visualization (ideally using Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience with Oracle C360 or Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Experience with A/B testing and personalization tools such as VWO and Optimizely
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH PDMP MKT
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time