Coordinator OPEX Lean Manufacturing
Assures that processes needed for the cost out projects are established, implemented and maintained for the Reynosa plant. Actively participates with the initiatives of continuous improvement within the organization.
• Serve as the plant liaison while coordinates and oversees cost out projects
• Maintain and follow up diagonal commitments with project owners
• Work closely with cross functional teams including Engineering, Manufacturing EHS, Quality, and Finance to ensure cost out project follow up and execution
• Support the processes and procedures for continuous improvement in safety, standard work, operating processes, and test data collection and analysis to support the ongoing needs of the business when is involved in a project or specific assignation
• Proactively train employees and execute IBD and go get events in the site
• Plan, recommend, and justify annual operating budgets and financial targets in accordance with operational needs (cost out projects), strategies, and objectives.
• Plan budget for indirect expenses (vallen) and follow up with functional leaders
• Actively promotes and executes plant level kaizen events to drive continuously improvement and drive short term and long term organization performance improvement.
• Lead teams formed for a project for new technology development, introduction to drive efficiency improvement and new products introduction.
• Coordinate, follow up and execute ideas program to drive cost out opportunities
Qualifications• Bachelor degree or above in Engineering.
• 1-3 years hands on experience in engineering field.
• Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills required.
• Familiarity with structured problem-solving techniques and tools preferred.
• Program management skills required.
• A team player with demonstrated leadership skills expected.
• Ability to build and sustain high performing team.
• Strong communication, organization and team work skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time