Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Lead Analyst to the Chief Operating Officer of the Industrial Sector. This role is located in Beachwood, OH.
The primary function of this role is to operate as the global primary point of contact and coordinator for the Chief Operating Officer for the Industrial Sector in areas including but not limited to business data analytics, tactical administrative support, and business strategy assessment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will serve as chief of staff and is the primary point of contact for the COO for all administrative support and logistical needs in a large complex global operating environment
- You will prepare critical strategic analysis and briefs the COO in preparation for key internal and external meetings / presentations
- You will ensure key systems, processes and information needs are in place to ensure effectiveness of the COO
- You will support reporting and analysis requirements for the Industrial Sector and Senior Management.
- You will participate and support special projects and ad-hoc data analysis requests
- You will manage calendar and scheduling via Outlook including scheduling of required meetings, global conferences and events, and proactively manages scheduling conflicts with multiple stakeholders
- You will interface with top level internal management, members of the Board of Directors, and board members of outside organizations on multiple topics
- You will coordinate domestic and global travel arrangements and related logistics, plans global meetings (in person, teleconference/telepresence, and web meetings). Manages travel expense reporting and other expense related items/invoicing
- You will serve as a key advisor to the COO on next generation employee thinking and needs.
- You will educate the COO on use of the latest technologies to improve productivity and ensure connectivity with all employees and constituents across the enterprise.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- A minimum of 3 years of business experience in a large complex global operating environment
- Master’s Degree in business from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with senior management including internal and external leadership on a global level
- Exceptional organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Possess strong attention to detail and is able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Defines and manages priorities and executive tasks that may involve multiple, global stakeholders
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Industrial Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time