SCM Lead Buyer供应链高级采购专员
1. Main in charge of Asia subcontractor’s KPI performance (OTD/Past due/Inventory) .
2. Manage daily MRP result to place Purchasing Orders to subcontractor suppliers, at least 3 times/week
3. PO delivery date’s acknowledgement & fine tune with suppliers, delivery date maintenance in SAP simultaneously.
4. Weekly demand VS. Supplier supply report check/monitor, upfront highlight if there is supply risk gap.
5. Weekly past due report tracker update, follow up root cause and recovery plan, then predict “To be” past due for next 1-2 months by week, target is “ZERO” past due volume.
6. Weekly OTD performance report tracker update, follow up root cause and recovery plan, then predict “To be” OTD number for current month and next month, target is 98%-100%.
7. Weekly supply review meeting with key subcontractors, PPT/data need prepared upfront.
8. MBR (Monthly Business Review) meeting with key subcontractors, consolidate PPT/Data upfront with cross functions (Sourcing/SQM/PM).
9. Weekly Dept. meeting (review overall/key subcontractor’s key KPI performance)
10. Accomplish other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Education: Colleague or Bachelor
Work Experience: 5 years or above related supplier purchasing management experience in international company
Knowledge and Skills required:
1. Familiar with SAP system and MRP logic
熟悉SAP 系统和 MRP 的运行逻辑
2. Strong ability to do data collection and analysis
3. Good communication skills and coordination capabilities
4. Good command of English in written and verbal
5. Be skillful in office software, like Excel/PPT
熟悉办公软件 如 EXCEL/PPT
6. Sincerit, up-and coming, responsibility sense and team-work spirit
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No