Customer Service Representative
You will be responsible for entering requisitions > ISO’s to replenish stock and for customer truck down requirements.
You will take the lead to review inventory availability and coordination of shipments with Eaton manufacturing sites or distribution locations.
You will be responsible for systematically and physically receiving goods from Eaton plants and customers.
You will engage with customers by leading communication regarding order management, shipments, product return approvals and resolving operational issues and customer complaints.
You will effectively coordinate work requirements with the customer service team to ensure expectations are met with the highest level of integrity, quality, and urgency. Provides back-up for other CSRs as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation is included for this role. Candidates must reside within 80 kilometers of Brampton, Ontario.
- Proficiency in systems (Oracle ERP, MS Office, and Web Based Programs)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Forklift certification required
- Truck Dealership experience.
- Position may entail travel (up to 10%) to customer locations, plants or distribution locations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- A strong sense of urgency is preferred in order to respond in a timely fashion to customer requests and problem resolution. May also include support beyond normal business hours.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills, ability to take action based on the analysis of facts and ability to understand customers systems and how they interface with Eaton.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively network with multiple disciplines within the organization, such as Sales, Marketing, Quality, Finance, Plants, 3rd Party Logistics Providers and management to ensure customer on-time delivery and past due are effectively maintained.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time