Logistics Coordinator (German Speaker)
- Coordinate with sites process owners, ensure the operational excellence is respected and the operational targets
- Defines and implements the best practices to the business, updates the processes constantly for world class service level includes up and down level team members ideas.
- Freight Invoice Payment: Receiving, reconciling, code and arranging payment of invoices received from Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers.
- Proof of Delivery: Generate checklist, verify shipments in ERP against Customs report (or other delivery report), ensure adequate POD is available and arrange for archiving. If POD not available then investigate and follow up as required. If not obtained then arrange for VAT invoice to be raised.
- Origin and Free Trade Determination: Receive request from customer/Eaton facility, review supporting documentation to ensure it is valid, review BOM values against origin rule, confirm eligibility then arrange for certificate to be raised.
- Origin and Free Trade Determination: (annual process) Obtain list of suppliers and other required information, obtain report of BOMs and associated values, issue LTSD requests to all suppliers, review receipted LTSD for accuracy and seek amendment if required, follow up on non-receipt of LTSDs, update ERP with new information, arrange for archiving of LTSDs, undertake origin calculation activities as required by site.
- Outbound Shipments: Receive picking advice, address any special requirements, arrange for export clearance, book transport, arrange for documents to be archived.
- 2 years+ of experience in a business Global Trade Management or Logistics role.
- Professional supply chain related certification
- Fluent German and English language knowledge
- Industrial operations experience required with BU and/or corporate experience
- Experience in ERP solutions as PP/MM/SD module key user
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution center operations and inventory management
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to converse with a diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, engineers, operations and supply chain management personnel.
- Desktop analytics (Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Lean methodology and knowledge a plus (ELSS/Six Sigma)
- Has experience in logistics policies, handbooks, guidelines and special processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time