Corporate HR Manager
- Develop and deploy HR strategies to manage talent, drive the culture, and align the organization for all corporate functions.
- Ensure the talent pipeline for the future, assess and select talent, and coach managers on the process.
- Design and deliver local HR practices that create and maintain the desired culture.
- Prepare the workforce for change.
- Use assessment tools and metrics to diagnose organizational issues.
- Identify the learning, training, and development needs of the organization and deploy effective training plans.
- Build managers' leadership capability.
- Use coaching skills to influence behavior and business decisions to be consistent with the values and ethical standards.
- Perform investigations and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure effective deployment of performance management systems and coach managers on the process.
- Identify solutions considering legal implications when making decisions
University Degree or above;
8+ years comprehensive HR experiences, 3 or more in a leadership role;
Strong leadership, influencing and coaching skills;
Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills;
Ability to manage conflict and build relationships;
Develop and build teams;
In-depth knowledge of labor laws and regulations;
Proficient in written and spoken English.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time