Machine Operator - Press Brake - 3rd Shift
- You will set-up forming dies and punches in the press brake.
- You will enter part number information into the computer terminal. After forming a part and doing a first piece check, you will make the necessary corrections to the part program to adjust for variations in material.
- You will position each piece against stops and forms piece to the required angle and bends.
- You will check finished piece against print for correct dimensions, makes adjustments to the press brake as needed.
- You will work with another operator to aside completed parts to pallet.
- You will develop computer programs for new parts.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Waukesha, WI will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Minimum of 6+ months of machining experience within a manufacturing environment is required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No