NC Operator - 3rd Shift
- Check machine components for proper operations; machine systems for proper pressure, indicator lights for operation, and tooling for sharpness.
- Changes punches and dies when dull and installs special punches when required. Lubricate X and Y axis ways and punches.
- Set work-holders in proper position; load and position light or heavy steel pieces properly on press table.
- Check programs for tool changes and make the appropriate changes. Change tooling stamps as required.
- Activate machine for programmed cycle and dial in omitted punching or non-programmed special runs. Clear machine when malfunctions occur.
- Check finished pieces against print for correct punching and dimensions.
- Unload finished pieces and stack properly on carts and other material handling equipment.
- Note any discrepancies on program and forward information to Engineering.
- High School education is necessary but no prior experience is required; however, the person must be able to understand standard shop specifications.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No