Senior NPI Process Engineer高级新产品导入制程工程师
Be entirely responsible for the process of super-capacitor or battery.
Familiar with product principle, production technology and process control system, solve production problems appeared in process, effective analysis timely and has rich experience in the promotion of yield, control process stability and increases efficiency.
1. Implement all new product/project from R&D/outside to factory, deploy the new production line, equipment and facility; Establish the working instruction; complete pilot run and Green Card run.
2. Working with R&D, Sourcing and ME team for new material evaluation and new process evaluation.
3. New process and new fixture design for production improvement.
4. Guidance, supervision workshop production line, support to resolve high technical problems in production, to improve Mass Production quality and efficiency.
5. New equipment evaluation and qualification
6. SAP system creation and maintenance.
7. Lead Predictable Reliable On time Launch and Line qualification document preparing, Planned production line design and layout.
8. Train the technician/Operation team
9. Understand capacitor testing principle and method.
10. Participate in failure analysis, root cause determination and corrective action development.
a. Degree holder in Chemical Engineering or Mechanicial Engineering
b. At least 5 years working experience in Li Battery and power industry
c. Experience with manufacturing process development.
d. Possess knowledge of statistical process control and analytical skills, eg. Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (GR&R) and knowledge of conducting Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
e. Fluent English writing and communicating skills.
f. SAP system experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No