- You will prepare drawings/MIs, schematics and wiring diagrams for shop personnel to assemble Low Voltage Motor Control Centers.
- You will maintain engineering schedule to ensure drawings are released and parts are ordered in time to support the Production build schedule.
- You will maintain good working relationships with Power Center Production team, Product Applications Engineers, customers, distributors and Eaton Sales personnel in support of a quality customer service effort.
- You will stay abreast of Eaton technical product developments through training or other means
- You will support Warranty Technician and investigate warranty requests to determine root cause and solution to help customer.
- You will actively drive and participate in a culture of “Safety First”.
- You will support product line quality, using and modifying quality check sheet and peer review processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Prior engineering experience through internships or assignments in a manufacturing setting
- Two (2) years prior experience in support of manufacturing through assignments in sales, inventory control, clerical, or production
- Experience with power distribution and familiarity with schematics
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only