Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is seeking a talented Senior Manufacturing Engineer for the North Street facility in Waukesha, WI.
Plan, organize and control (supervise) overall Manufacturing programs or personnel as an individual or functional leader which will result in significant or important advancements in productivity, product cost, quality and/or the maintenance of the plant facilities equipment and its production process. Perform a wide variety of engineering and technical tasks involving the application of engineering knowledge and the development of solutions to complex problems pertaining to products, materials, manufacturing processes, tests, and unique design applications.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will plan details and implements required industrialization methods, tooling and equipment into the manufacturing operation.
- You will support Change Control, Special Characteristic identification, relevant ISO procedures, Engineering Work Instructions as well as Eaton’s Environmental Health and Safety Process (MESH).
- You will develop approaches to solving problems in processes, tooling, equipment, facilities and cost.
- You will establish and maintain departmental expense and capital expenditures with pre-established budgets.
- You will prepare capital expenditure requests requiring frequent interaction with upper management, outside suppliers and agencies (including regulatory personnel) to successfully complete projects.
- You will develop and implement cost reductions to meet or exceed departmental and plant goals.
- You will maintain a high morale level within departments and promote goodwill in and out of the company.
- You will provide support to Quality Programs to improve product, process and procedural integrity.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Engineering required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position; candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius in order to be considered.
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Prior experience with automation, PLC programming or HMI
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No