Graduate Leadership Development Program in Finance and Accounting - multiple locations (start in Morges, Switzerland)
This two-year program is designed to develop future finance leaders and provide them with a broad understanding of manufacturing accounting, finance and several Eaton businesses. As a participant, you understand how critical finance is to the success of an organization, you know that it’s more than just numbers ; it’s how to translate them into the information that drives business decisions. That’s why the Eaton Leadership Development Program Finance & Accounting is perfect for you. Start your career with Eaton and drive your success.
- As a participant in the program, you will complete two one-year assignments that will give you the hands-on experience. These assignments may include working in manufacturing accounting in a plant, financial accounting in a business group or division headquarters and other roles such as internal audit, group compliance, treasury or in technical reporting and analysis
- Leadership Exposure: Participants will have a high level of interaction with Eaton Leadership.
- You will also be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- Location for the first assignment: Morges, Switzerland. Participants will need to relocate for the second year assignment (possible second year locations are Turin, Budapest and Dublin)
- During the first assignment you will be responsible for:
- Accounting activities: Support the AP, Intercompany and VAT reporting process and support the monthly close activities and reporting process for EMEA Headquarter
- Financial planning and analysis: Support analysis, interpretation and communication of financial data into meaningful business insight, including contextual visualization of business narratives. Streamline and improve the reporting package with new capabilities, automation, built-in macros and other features to leverage existing process and output reports
- After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as financial analyst, accounting supervisor, internal auditor or treasury analyst.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business with an emphasis on Accounting, Audit, Finance
• Work or internship experience within Finance is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
• Geographically flexible, mobile
• Desire to build a career in Finance & Accounting
• Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Fluent in English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time