Site Services Manager
Site Services Manager
(Location: Luton, UK )
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The MTL Business Unit is part of Eaton’s Crouse Hinds series portfolio, manufacturing electrical products to control, operate and protect assets in harsh and hazardous environments. Our products are used in all types of locations (hazardous and general), from offshore oil and gas platforms, power production plants and petrochemical installations to pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and other manufacturing/process plants.
Our dedication to our customers continues to drive our development of new products to ensure we deliver the best values and solutions to meet our customers’ need, supported by a global network of sales and support centres. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the Eaton Luton site is maintained to meet all the necessary regulations and provide a safe environment to all personnel.
Your main duties :
To set and deliver objectives across Site Services in line with business strategy.
To develop people who work in and for the Site Services Department, to ensure that staff and contractors are trained and developed to achieve optimum performance.
Development, maintenance, repair and cleaning of the premises, general central plant / machinery and facilities at the Eaton Luton site.
To provide and maintain the catering facilities at the Luton site
Ensuring the safety and security of the Eaton Luton site.
Ensuring the safe recycling / disposal of scrap and waste including chemicals.
Establishing and maintaining site maintenance processes and records.
Maintain and monitor Site Services budget.
Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety & Environmental regulations.
- To contribute, be involved and actively support the continuous improvement process within every facet of the organisation
To procure and issue spare parts, tools and consumables for use in the maintenance of the building , building central facilities and maintenance of the site.
What we are looking for:
· Relevant qualification (ideally Mechanical Engineering) at degree level or equivalent
· Previous engineering/facilities management experience in a similar capacity
· Project Management experience
· A sound knowledge of all relevant safety legislation
· IPAF Licence for MEWP and Boom Lift equipment
· Fork Lift Truck Licence
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build and manage 3rd party relationships effectively
· Knowledge of Buildings Construction & Stress related Issues Relating to Buildings
What we offer:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No