Mechanical Design Draughtsman
Trumpf Punching Machine programming and machine operation (nesting design)
· Mechanical designs of LV & MV Switchgear
· Ensure that the Quality management system is followed at all times
· Ensure that all work carried out is to Eaton’s standards and guidelines
· responsible for carrying out mechanical designs for sheet metal and programing for Trumatic 6000 punching machine
· B. Tech Mechanical Engineering degree.
· Minimum 2 years Sheet Metal and Copper Design.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working on AutoCAD and AutoCad Inventor.
· Experience of programming a Trumpf punching machine.
· Excellent proficiency in MS Office Packages.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Willingness to travel to site.
· Own car and drivers license preferred.
· Ability to work in a Team environment.
· Willingness to work extended hours which could include weekends.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time