HRS Administrator - Global Back Office
- Communicate with internal and external customers on status updates via phone, email, and other modes of communication throughout the onboarding process
- Troubleshoot onboarding delays with vendors.
- Monitor onboarding process steps to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Liaison with customers (internal and external) and vendors to provide a positive candidate onboarding experience.
- Collects onboarding documentation and processes through the correct channels within the organization
- Process relocation if applicable
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Must have HR-related experience / background
• Above-average English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Must be willing to work on night shift
• Must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas (First Philippine Industrial Park)
• Ability to utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, applicant tracking system, Microsoft Suite, etc.).
• Proven ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility high quality customer service, effective verbal and written communications skills and teamwork to accommodate the high volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential.
• Strong attention to detail
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No