Talent acquisition researcher DACH
The Talent Acquisition Researcher DACH will be responsible for building and managing a pipeline of qualified candidates by utilizing advanced sourcing techniques including our database, internet search engines, job boards, social media networks and other networking resources. The main purpose of this role is to support the Talent Acquisition Consultants in the DACH region by ensuring an access to a prequalified pool of candidates and continuous pipeline development activities for critical recurrent TA needs.
Your responsibilities and what you will be spending your time on:
• Prepare target lists for specific vacancies as defined by TA Consultants by identifying, researching and approaching target candidates through various databases and networks.
• Provide a first class candidate experience a the initial stages of the recruitment process.
• Maintain the candidate database timely by inputting and classifying relevant candidate information.
• To help identify leads/resumes/profiles talent pipeline growth ensure access to market information and potential talents.
QualificationsWhat you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree and a first professional experience, ideally in recruitment, marketing or communications.
• Strong detail orientation and ability to deal with multiple sources of information in an efficient manner.
• Excellent data mining skills and utilization of online sourcing tools.
• Strong focus on creating an excellent candidate experience.
• Willingness to develop in the Talent Acquisition domain.
• Ability to learn fast in a complex matrix organization.
• Fluent English and German.
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment in a truly inclusive international organization. Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Flexible work solutions.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No