Senior HR Generalist -Business Service Center
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Senior HR Generalist
Location: Hungary - Budapest
The Senior HR Generalist provides support in functional areas of Human Resources including but not limited to recruitment and employment, maintaining personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, training, and any special projects. Assists in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures (in line with EMEA & Global requirements) and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings
- HR Generalist _ Acts as an advisor and counselor for the functional leader and team. Supports Employee Relations activities by working together with the management and with employee councils (if there is any).
Represent the BSC HR in external/internal events. Holding face to face open hours to employees in HR matters.
- Change Agent _ Champions organizational changes to facilitate alignment of human capital plans to the function’s strategic plan. Drives cultural change to align the organization with the strategy. Participate in process improvement activities.
- Compliance & Governance _ Ensures Eaton’s internal processes, country relevant law and applicable labor relations requirements are communicated, understood and complied with, within the functions and countries.
If needed conducts investigations and recommends, facilitates resolution. Coaches and facilitates employees and managers through HR matters.
Active participation in managing HR relevant third party vendors’ relationship.
- HR Functional Excellence _
Attraction and Talent management_:
Builds organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business;
Utilize data including OCA (Organizational Capability Assessment) to assess and address functional talent development needs, including talent acquisition, succession planning, organization design, diversity, retention and tracking of OCA actions.
Learning and Development_:
Ensure that the BSC Managers of People are coached &trained in HR processes, policies and systems;
Develops functional learning resources and training plan;
Delivers trainings as required;
Design &Implement language courses, training courses addition to Eaton University
Ensure effective onboarding and ongoing training of all employees.
Ensures that all HR activities and programs are implemented in accordance with Eaton’s HR strategy and the Function’s strategy in collaboration with centralized resources (e.g., HR Services, Centers of Excellence). These include:
- talent acquisition; talent management & organizational effectiveness;
- employee survey;
- rewards & recognition; performance management;
- inclusion and diversity;
- health, safety and employee wellness;
- human resources administration;
- maintaining the accuracy of the complete payroll process and HR activities;
- employee communications; employment/industrial/labor relations
HRG prepares reports based on legal requirements or organization needs in a timely manner
Develops local HR KPI/SLAs and prepares relevant people scorecard elements
Utilize metrics to determine the health of the organization
- Team _: Collaborate with functional HRBPs and Specialists to optimize / leverage standard work and support across the functions for items such as wellness, Inclusion & Diversity, communications, Leadership Development, HR Services etc. Drives continuous improvement within the HR Team and delivers on assigned projects. Supports internal volunteer programs within the organization.
- College/University degree (Bachelor Degree in HR or equivalent HR certification is an advantage)
- At least 5+ years HR experience with proven track record in consultancy and/or corporate side, at least 2 years HR Generalist support model
- Trainer & Coaching experience preferred, Experience with governmental grants (training) is an advantage
- ERP knowledge
- Experience in introducing new HR initiatives/practices and in driving continuous improvement in a multinational environment.
- Able to cooperate and influence in a matrix organization. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate professional manner.
- Excellent communication (English oral and written, other European language is an advantage) and presentation skills
- Skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills
- Strong customer service skills for internal and external clients are required.
- Expert in Microsoft office like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook etc.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No