- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
- Work with our market data tool to create Eaton market coverage reports.
- Conduct Gap analysis and identify area of opportunities for Hydraulics business growth.
- Support the Channel Distributor agreements process, ensuring Distributors meet HDAP (Hydraulics Distributor Advantage Program) compliance metrics.
- Create process documents for common Channel processes such as approving Business Development Funds, Tooling credits, etc.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (Career or in-major GPA will not be considered).
Minimum of one year of collegiate courses completed or equivalent by the start of the internship.
- Ability to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Must reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN.
- Ability to use standard technology applications (including but not limited to Outlook, Microsoft Word and Power Point)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills needed in order to work well with multiple functions and also ask for assistance when needed
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time