Service Sales Specialist
- You will achieve service orders and sales goals.
- You will manage all aspects of the distributor and customer relationship.
- You will implement service sales plans and growth strategies to meet performance expectations.
- You will promote Eaton services solutions to distributors and customers while optimizing sales volume, services mix and profit margin.
- You will provide technical services training to distributors, consultants and customers.
- You will be responsive to market conditions and competitive activities; communicate relevant information internally to drive corrective actions.
- You will prepare sales proposals and value propositions to satisfy customer requirements.
- You will introduce new service offerings and support promotional programs to distributors and customers.
- You will conduct sales presentations to create service solutions awareness and understanding.
- You will maintain C360 opportunity database, prepare monthly services forecasts based upon negotiation activity and distributor/customer feedback.
- You will perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton's Philosophy and Values as well as Safety and Environmental standards.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical industry sales or field service experience
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Edmonton, AB facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experienced in developing and deploying strategies to deliver customer focused solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Professional presence and effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated competency in contributing to the success of the team
- Analytical aptitude, ability to think critically with proven problem solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Politique d'accessibilité: Eaton a mis en place des politiques d’accessibilité afin d’accommoder des employés avec un handicap. Si vous êtes sélectionnés pour une entrevue et que vous avez besoin d’accommodement, veuillez partager l’information avec le recruteur ou le superviseur afin que nous puissions faire des ajustements raisonnables pour vos besoins. Nos politiques d’accessibilité peuvent être consultées au : http://www.eatoncanada.ca/FR/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time